Monday, March 22, 2010

gym

i decided to start my exercise regime real soon. say sometime this week. yes. morning like 6am or 7am. gym, running also can.

need to control on my diet. think got weak stomach. no too spicy. no too oily stuff too. best is soupy stuff... i am a soup person. give me soup anytime. i will finish up.

weather has been quite unpredictable recently. one moment hot, one moment cold. blamed it on el nino effect. but are we doing enough green for the environment? time to really put on thinking cap. and effort of coz to conserve energy.

was happy to see sharon, my ex-colleague, who is with her new born son. a family of four. she got an eldest daughter.

seem like most of my friends are giving birth. recently, eunice has a boy, jess has a son too. they are all experiencing the joy of motherhood.

ok. blog more next time. going to catch some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment